Radish Chutney | (Delish+Keto+Gluten Free) | Kashmiri Mooli Ki Chutney
This gluten-free and keto friendly Kashmiri mooli ki chutney/radish chutney recipe is made with radish and curd. It will double the taste of your hot parathas.
Servings: 3 people
- 2.5 grams ground cumin seeds (roasted) 1 tsp
- 1 gram ground carom seeds (roasted) ½ tsp
- 7 grams garlic 5 cloves
- 6 grams green chili 2 whole
- 130 grams radish
- 5 grams salt 1 tsp
- 1.5 grams ground black pepper ½ tsp
- 70 grams plain yogurt
- 15 grams coriander leaves
- 5 grams mint leaves
Dry roast 2.5 g cumin seeds and 1 g carom seeds and then make a powder using mortar and pestle.
Add 7 g garlic and 6 g green chilies. Next, grind them.
Add 5 g mint leaves and 15 g coriander leaves. Now, grind them.
Add 130 g radish and 5 g salt. Now, grind to make a paste.
Add 1.5 g black pepper powder and 70 g plain yogurt.
- Serving: Serve it with roti/chapati or even naan. It can also be enjoyed with jeera-rice or pulao. It tastes best with paranthas, pooris as well as with chapatis. You can serve it with practically all kinds of Indian meals.
- Substitutions: Instead of using mortar and pestle, you can also use a grinder to make radish paste. However, for the best taste using mortar and pestle.
- Shelf life: You can empty chutney into a clean container and refrigerate immediately. It keeps well for a week easily.